Lately I was keen on doing another ScrewAttack/Angry Video Game Nerd fanart.
This time I chose not to draw or paint something about a specific game but about several games the Angry Video Game Nerd (also known as James Rolfe or the Angry Nintendo Nerd) has reviewed.
Please note: YES, there are many more games the Nerd has reviewed and criticized, like the "Terminator", "Hydlyde" or "Dick Tracy". I hope you can understand why I didn't want quite all of them in one pic.
And yeah, the Nostalgic Critic (who makes another online show I also love to watch) is in here, too
Drawn with pencil, everything else in Photoshop.
To make it complete, here's the list of the games and their representing characters who chase the poor Nerd:
- Ninja Gaiden, NES (the Ninja guest star in this episode)
- Waynes World, NES & SNES (Wayne & Garth)
- Bugs Bunny, several consoles
- Zelda: Wand of Gamelon & Hotel Mario, Phillips CDi (The King & Mario)
- Silver Surfer, NES
- Count Dracula, several consoles (Dracula from the Reebok promotion game)
- Plumbers don't wear ties, 3DO (Jane)
- Cybermorph, Atari Jaguar (the strange female head)
- Superman 64, Nintendo 64 (Superman)
- Michael Jacksons Moonwalker, Sega Genesis (late Michael Jackson and his monkey Bubbles)
- Mary Shelleys Frankenstein, several consoles (the Monster)
- Milons Secret Castle, NES (Milon)
- Dragons Lair, NES (Dirk the Daring)
- Wizord of Oz, SNES (Dorothy)
- Bart vs. the Space Mutants & Bart vs. the World, NES (Bart Simpson)
- Wally Bear and the NO Gang, NES (Wally Bear)
- Festers Quest, NES (Uncle Fester)
- Indiana Jones, several consoles (Indiana Jones)
- Batman, several consoles (Batman)
- Who framed Roger Rabbit, NES (Roger Rabbit)
- Super Pitfall, NES (Pitfall Harry)
- Ghostbusters, several consoles (Stay Puft Marshmallow Man)
- Bible games, several consoles (Jesus Christ)